Sunday, February 15, 2009

If Only

If only I could write a beautiful poem
I would write it specially for you,
So that we forever remain, so very true
With more than a goodness, like something new.

Like the everlasting stay of the sky so blue
Like the purple flower at dawn holding the dew,
Something that never fades away with time
Like the memories put together in a rhyme.

This friend always wants a smile for you
And will not be happy until you are too,
I can spend each and every day with you
No matter what you say and what you do.

With happiness that remain all through the year
Knowing that you will always be near,
With the happy feeling of living close to you
I would write the poem just for you...

2 comments:

:\ said...

another classic from the poet.. good one yaar.. :)

Unknown said...

This has really touched my heart.....