Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Special Someone

You changed my world with a blink of an eye
That is something that I can never deny,
You put my soul from worst to best
That is why you are my dearest.

You just don't know what you have done for me
You pushed me to the best that I can be,
You are an angel sent from above
To take care of me and shower with love.

With you, I will never shed a tear
Your touch has chased away all my fear,
You gave me a life that I can live worthwhile
It gets even better everytime you smile.

Its so magical, those things you've made
To bring back my faith that almost fade,
Now my life is a dream come true
It all began when I was loved by you.

Now I have found what I am looking for
It's you and your love and nothing more,
Because you have made my heart to melt
In my life something I've never felt.

I wish I could talk till the end of this day
But now I'm running out of things to say,
So I'll end by the line you already know
"I LOVE YOU" more than what I could ever show...

No comments: