Monday, June 30, 2008

MY DEAR FRIEND

To you a sweet and special friend
with this poem my thoughts i send,
I thought I'd tell you just how much
by meeting you my life was touched.

I was forever looking down and out
all I knew was how to shout,
To curse and point others' sin
to be to all so very mean.

But when you entered my life and light
I can't tell, how much I've been a sight,
you stood by me when I cared for nothing
you backed me up when my life was soothing.

You wrapped me in your loving arms
and with a smile you gave me charms,
If I need you, you promised you'd be
everywhere I looked and everywhere I'd see.

Why you wanted me as your friend?
Why you helped my hurts to mend?
you told me, you got me for free
But I know, you did this for me.

Friend, you are an angel, it is true
thanks for loving me, as to others you do,
Because you answered my heart's call
I wish a friend like you to each and all...

3 comments:

Piyush Sharma said...

Badhiya hai be...Kiske lie likhi hai ye to bata :-)

Unknown said...

i liked third and fourth paras the most......poem seemed very lengthy at a glance but after reading got to know so much abt u and ur talent in writing poems...(and thinking how could ppl write so many lines with rhyming words) i like to read poems which have very sensible messages and i could see that in every line of ur poem.....
keep writing so that ppl like me who cant write ill atleast enjoy reading ur poems...

Unknown said...

Awesome... simply Awesome..