Wednesday, June 18, 2008

YOUR SPECIAL ANGEL

I am your special angel,
On orders from above.
To see that as a child of God
You receive special Love.

God sent me down to find you
I knew exactly where to look.
For your name is written down
In His big address book.

He said I'd recognize you,
From your tiny turned up nose.
You'd have two shell like ears
Complete with two ear lobes.

He then gave me a choice
Of your left ear or your right.
He said I could stay in either one
To be with you day and night.

If your ear begins to tickle
From the flutter of my wings.
Remember I am an angel
And angels do these things.

Now if you get to feel sad
Or kind of feeling scare.
Just tug upon your earlobe
I promise to be there.

I'll come straight to your help
Because that's my job to do.
God thinks you're very special
That's why he sent me to care for you...

4 comments:

Piyush Sharma said...

Nice and sweet poem again..But I am missing your venom somehow on this blog.Then it will be a real Pushpak 4 u blog..So start spreading that also with your questions :-)

Unknown said...

Plz keep it sweet with ur poems only... not ur venom which piyush has suggested... and again a wonderful job done in this poem...

Unknown said...

Awesome:-) Really v sweet poem as usual..

Unknown said...

This is nice.. :)