Wednesday, June 18, 2008

PROMISE ME

Do not stand upon my grave and weeep
Do me a favour and let me sleep.
I won't be there, by your side forever
But when you close your eyes, you'll find us together.
My body and my heart may not survive
But memories of my life will always be alive.
Read my mind and get in deep
You'll find million dollar words and promises to keep.

Life is not what you speak and live
It is all what you get and give.
If your heart is true and spirits' high
You'll be alive even after you die.
Spread the message of love and admire
You'll get the love you desire.
Share the sorrows, share the smiles
You can carry love for millions of miles.
If you miss me, then look around you
You'll find me in the smiles that'll come for you.
Once I die, remember the promises to keep
Do not stand upon my grave and weep...

8 comments:

Harshit Gupta said...

Pretty Good. Blog is good and Poem is very good. First half is really commendable. In second half, flow of emotions is a bit less. But end comes really wonderful. In short, it's a great attempt. Keep it up.

Piyush Sharma said...

Well finally u started a blog of ur poems.I was looking for it since quite a long time and what an awesome opening...Nice one and touchy too. Just keep going!!!

Unknown said...

I have been fan of ur poems ever since the first yr... never get enough of those.. good that u hav started posting them online.. creative writing is a talent which a few have... Keep up the good work and always strive for improvement... my best wishes for u always... :)

P.S.: Keep me posted for any new addition. I really love to read ur poems.

AmPunk said...

finally you shifted from diaries to a bigger platform... gr8.... i always enjoyd ur poems and also the emotions u pour in them are amazing. Its good that u have started posting them online. Now i can read them whenever i want... all the best.. and i know ur best poem is yet to come....

Unknown said...

Wondergul blog wid wonderful poems.. All of dem were really good..I enjoyed reading all of dem..Its always a TREAT 2 read ur poems... gr8 job.. May God bless u always.. keep smiling n give others reason 2 smile..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

abe sabne khatarnak aur bade bade comment likhe hain ... main kya bolun... One thing i will say is -

"abe apna GRAVE nahin hoga. apne ko jala diya jayega, tera 6ft ka sharir aur mera 100kilo ka kachre se bhara hua body panch tatvon main mil jayega." ;-)

So, kuch ho gaya to bhi tera grave to banne se raha. Sorry, ur poem is religiously wrong.

Unknown said...

this is like wat we feel but cudnt write...just a wonderful n touchy poem...